Peugeot motorhome service

Collingham replied on 10/03/2020 19:47

Posted on 10/03/2020 19:47

I have an Elddis motorhome which is due for its 2 year first engine service.  Does someone please know a garage near Lincoln which can service a Peugeot motorhome under warranty? 

DavidKlyne replied on 10/03/2020 20:18

Posted on 10/03/2020 20:18

One issue you might have is finding a Peugeot dealer able to deal with a motorhome as often their premises are not large enough. Could the dealer that sold it to you not recommend somewhere?

David

hitchglitch replied on 12/03/2020 14:05

Posted on 12/03/2020 14:05

If you have a warranty issue it has to go to a Peugeot garage but if it’s for a service then you should be able to find a Class 7 (up to 3.5t) garage that will do a “Peugeot Service” which means that they will use Peugeot approved parts. My recollection is that somebody like KwikFit can do it. 

There seem to be very few Peugeot garages that can take motorhomes and I had to travel for an hour for a warranty claim even though it could have been fixed outside without needing the clearance provided by a workshop.

Collingham replied on 12/03/2020 14:37

Posted on 12/03/2020 14:37

Previously had Fiat based motorhome with never an issue.  Wish I had not bought Peugeot.  Dealer had said no problem as I could go to a garage a few miles away.  When I contacted them they said not approved for a Peugeot.  Feel I was misled by the sales team.  They now say can do the service, but if anything wrong I have to pay for the parts and fitting, or go elsewhere.  Not good customer service.  I rang Elddis and all garages they recommended said not able to do Peugeot warranty.

hitchglitch replied on 13/03/2020 16:03

Posted on 13/03/2020 16:03

Try an Internet search for “Class 7 garage near me” or similar then phone and ask whether they can do a Peugeot service. Some KwikFit garages do Class 7 and I believe they will do a Peugeot service. I think it just means that they use, for example, Peugeot recommended oil filter. 

I had a problem finding a garage until I did as above and found that there was one 5 miles away.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook