Peugeot Boxer 1999 Wiring Diagrams

ScreenNameC3033BE81F replied on 15/02/2021 18:16

Posted on 15/02/2021 18:16

Hi All, I have a Peugeot Boxer Motorhome, I am in the process of Re vamping ready for lockdown restrictions to end, I have been searching everywhere for some comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams for it so I can make some updates to electrical accessories etc and have come to a halt. As anyone out there have either some diagrams or know where I can get hold of some in detail ones please. 

Regards,

Andy 

Tinwheeler replied on 15/02/2021 18:36

Posted on 15/02/2021 18:36

You don't say who the converter of your van is and doing so may bring you more help.

Sometimes you can find such things as manuals or wiring diagrams on the converters' websites - Swift, AutoTrail etc. 

Alternatively you might find an owners group or forum dedicated to a particular brand where info can be found.

A wiring diagram solely for the Peugeot base vehicle won't include adaptions for the habitation equipment.

ScreenNameC3033BE81F replied on 15/02/2021 18:46

Posted on 15/02/2021 18:46

Hello Tinwheeler,

Thank you for the swift response, it was built by Elddis, but its the Boxer Van front under facia wiring loom diagram I am looking for to add extra electrical equipment to like cameras, satnav, etc.

Regards,

Andy 

Tinwheeler replied on 15/02/2021 18:57

Posted on 15/02/2021 18:57

So the electrical accessories you refer to are not related to the hab area but will be powered from the vehicle battery. In that case, I think you might be better off searching for a Peugeot forum or doing an internet search for the wiring diagram. Be aware though that there will be adaptions to the basic wiring to connect to whatever control panel you have fitted.

PS. You can edit your user name in My Profile to one of your choice.

cyberyacht replied on 16/02/2021 09:21

Posted on 16/02/2021 09:21

I'd have thought installing a USB/ciggy combi socket would be the way to go with a power feed taken from some convenient part of the gordian knot that is the under dash wiring loom.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook