Need to hire somebody to fir a waste pipe

cmiddlebrook replied on 18/11/2017 11:45

Posted on 18/11/2017 11:45

Apologies if this not the best forum for this. I have bought a 1999 Fiat Ducato Swift and the waste pipe attached to the grey waste tank has snapped off. My local dealer was not able to fit one for a month so I bought a section of pipe and I'm now looking to hire somebody who would fit it for me.

I live in Acton, Sudbury, Suffolk. The motorhome would likely need to be jacked up to make access to the tank easier. 

Please get in touch if you think you can help. 

Thanks

Caroline

TonyIshUK replied on 20/11/2017 18:08

Posted on 20/11/2017 18:08

Not a cheap option but try a local plumber ?  It's all plastic pipes sockets etc.  With luck you might find one that has a caravan or Motorhome ;-)

rgds

brightstar2 replied on 20/11/2017 18:23

Posted on 20/11/2017 18:23

Post your problem on facebook - bet you get offer of help ( chargeable or not ) very quickly. 

ValDa replied on 20/11/2017 22:40

Posted on 20/11/2017 22:40

Google - Mobile caravan engineer (and then the town where you live) and you should get someone who will live near you, and will come to your home.  Basically, most internal bits of a motorhome are just the same as those in a caravan - but you obviously need the 'motor' bit of it serviced by someone who services motor vehicles.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook