Motorhome Services

malcolmJ replied on 05/02/2021 14:37

Posted on 05/02/2021 14:37

Can anyone explain to me why the 'Club' don't allow touring motorhomes to empty waste and refill fresh water, even for a fee? I'm not quite sure why the name change.

Moderator Edit:

As this topic has been done many many times and usually ends the same way, even as recently as a week ago, I'm locking the thread to avoid yet another round of the same.

Tinwheeler replied on 05/02/2021 15:02

Posted on 05/02/2021 15:02

Both subjects have been done to death on here, MJ, and you might find some threads by searching.

They were both club policy decisions and I suggest you contact the club for definitive answers as we probably know no more than you.

Tinwheeler replied on 05/02/2021 15:16

Posted on 05/02/2021 15:16

PS. Here's one old thread on the subject of using MHSPs while not staying on site. There are many more.

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/information-technical-tips-advice/motorhomes/motor-homes-servicing-whilst-touring/?p=1

I see you posted about change and your unhappiness with the club 4 years ago. Are you still unhappy even though you've continued your membership? 🤔

replied on 05/02/2021 15:49

Posted on 05/02/2021 14:37 by malcolmJ

Can anyone explain to me why the 'Club' don't allow touring motorhomes to empty waste and refill fresh water, even for a fee? I'm not quite sure why the name change.

Posted on 05/02/2021 15:49

The name change merely confirms that the caravan and motorhome have the same facilities available as has been the case for a while. 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook