Motorhome Facts

peedee replied on 02/01/2018 18:59

Posted on 02/01/2018 18:59

Looks like this forum is set to become free, the membership fee has just been changed to 1p for a life long membership. It was once £12.50 a year.

peedee

DavidKlyne replied on 02/01/2018 22:10

Posted on 02/01/2018 22:10

I did subscribe a year or two ago but decided against continuing. Did not the ownership of the forum change and it wasn't as good as previously. If I pay a sub to use a forum I expect to be advertising free but that was something they seemed unable to get right. Be interesting to see whether its a mistake?

Will that put pressure on Motorhome Fun to get rid of fees? 

David

peedee replied on 03/01/2018 07:34

Posted on 03/01/2018 07:34

Yes it did change ownership and went downhill in fact I was not going to renew this month. I guess it is an attempt a reviving its fortunes whether this succeeds remains to be seen but it could well attract a few back from the fee paying sites. Even if you don't post on it there is a wealth of information available in the old threads accumulated over many years.

peedee

PaulandKate replied on 03/01/2018 20:53

Posted on 03/01/2018 20:53

Only popped into facts once by mistake thought it was a load of dross 

I'll stick with my 15 quid per year subs for mh fun 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook