Motorhome decals/stripes

ScreenName9DC877A28A replied on 11/04/2022 21:54

Posted on 11/04/2022 21:54

Hi everyone,

We hope everyone is looking forward to the upcoming season!! We might give the motorhome a spruce up with some new decals.

So we have an older 7.5m Lunar Roadstar and have been looking for a company or ideas on a upgrade but have not found much. Although the likes of ebay have "some",  we were looking for something that fits rather than just some wavy lines.      Has anyone used\recommend a company or link?

Thanks in advance.

Ian.

triky auto replied on 11/04/2022 22:53

Posted on 11/04/2022 22:53

Hi  Ian.Some vinyl print shops can replicate or design and make decals  from your own requirements or fancies.I've given mine a rub over with a vynil polish for now as would be used for bumpers etc .cool.

SeasideBill replied on 12/04/2022 10:38

Posted on 12/04/2022 10:38

I used this company Caravan Stickers several years ago for some Trigano replica stickers and a set of new decals. I was very pleased. I sent them some photos and the dimensions to ensure a perfect fit.

Good tip for fitting them is to use a very weak washing liquid and water solution to fit them. Spray on van and back of decal, slide into place and remove as much of the spray as you can with a squeegee. You can achieve better results than sticking them straight on which risks trapped air bubbles, but ideally you should leave it for at least a week to dry if using that method. Remove the old stickers with a hot air gun briefly applied on lowest setting. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook