Hymer Exsis-t 580 Pure Video

Stone Message replied on 04/03/2023 17:46

Posted on 04/03/2023 17:46

Hi Everyone

I have recently bought a Hymer Exsis-t 580 Pure and have decided to start a series of videos about motorhomes and other topics which should appeal to caravaners and the tented community. My videos range from woodwork, general DIY, and even cycling. Here is the introduction to the Hymer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mynXy_-Lwyg

Please note that I have not been paid, nor received any gifts or free kit from anyone for making this video.

Peter

SteveL replied on 05/03/2023 09:57

Posted on 05/03/2023 09:57

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed watching  the video. We purchased a Exsis-t 588 new in 2019, it was interesting to see some of the changes made to the range even in so short a time. As is normal, some I felt to the better, some as in the small garage door on one side, not so good. I like the idea of a lot of standard equipment being included in the base price, rather than everything being an option as it was in 2019. However, was surprised that there was no mention of solar panel(s), something we did have fitted. Not particularly for off grid, although we have done odd days, but to keep leisure and cab batteries topped up in the storage compound.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook