Elddis 120 Dimensions

Tony49 replied on 06/09/2021 14:57

Posted on 06/09/2021 14:57

The Memsahib and I are considering downsizing our current outfit, and are considering an Elddis Accordo 120. What we would like to know before going ahead are the dimensions of the table and internal dimensions of the lounge eye level lockers. Many thanks

Tinwheeler replied on 06/09/2021 15:24

Posted on 06/09/2021 15:24

I’d suggest your wife and you have a look at one at a dealership in order to see if the van suits in all ways before making a decision.

As layouts tend to get tweaked year on year, there is no knowing if dimensions quoted by someone here will be the same as on current production models ……that assumes Elddis will one day start fulfilling their order book.

cyberyacht replied on 06/09/2021 18:14

Posted on 06/09/2021 18:14

If the table is the same as in my old Marquis Majestic125 (Accordo lookalike), I found it obstructed egress from the cab seats when fitted into the narrow "coffee table". I did away with the smaller table and repositioned the swivel support on to the main table and found it much more usable.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook