crystop roaming sat system

DIJ Wilson replied on 23/01/2017 15:53

Posted on 23/01/2017 15:53

Hi

I have a crystop sat system in my motorhome but the the control box is faulty and having difficulty getting a new one. Does anyone out there know if I can just replace with a different make of control box

david

Stewartwebr replied on 25/01/2017 03:06

Posted on 25/01/2017 03:06

David, I assume you mean the control box which is part of the system to control the dish, and not something as simple as a decoder sat box?

If it is the controller it will most certainly be unique to your dish. They all operate in different ways, even down to modifications in time by manufacturer. My first Camos Dome had two cables, one for the satellite signal and one from the controller to operate the dish. Camos moved forward to only one cable later on which did dual roles.

Wish you luck contacting Crystop and hope it is nothing more then a simple sotware upgrade.

good luck

Stewart

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook