Changing from Elddis to Benimar

Clockwise replied on 16/09/2015 17:02

Posted on 16/09/2015 17:02

After the nightmare that has been my Elddis Autoquest from new, 2 years ago, I am considering a change to one of the 2016 Benimar Mileo range. Has anyone any experience of these Spanish motorhomes? I understand from Marquis that they are of better quality than the Elddis which in my edxperience wouldn't be difficult to achieve.

rayjsj replied on 02/01/2017 21:32

Posted on 02/01/2017 21:32

What I like about Benimar is that they CAN be bothered to put the habitation door on the correct UK side, one of the very few if not the only one to do it ? the only  other that comes anywhere near to UK spec is Pilote even they now dont change the habitation door side.

This is enough of a safety issue for EU countries  that they dont allow Motorhomes with  UK side Habitation doors to be registered, hows that for Free Trade (not).  

Looked at several Benimars and they look well put together.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook