Bailey Autograph 794t 3 series fridge flue recall

GLOBETROTTERS replied on 16/07/2023 16:49

Posted on 16/07/2023 16:49

ive recieved a letter to recall for a poss fault on the position of the flue on the dometic fridge.it only affacts certain models .this is the gas flue.has anybody else had this and what does the recall consist of.

GLOBETROTTERS replied on 17/07/2023 17:00

Posted on 17/07/2023 17:00

further to my post 16/07/23 i  have had the motorhome in for its annual hab service and engine service. i asked for the recall to be done.they said my van needed it.on getting back home i removed my bottom vent on the fridge and found nothing different,therefore i dont know if anything has been done or not.any ideas.Thanks.

GLOBETROTTERS replied on 17/07/2023 18:09

Posted on 17/07/2023 18:09

again futher to my post,ive investigated further and opened the top vent cover to find that a metal plate has been screwed onto the wooden frame opposite the flue exhaust therefore protecting the wood from catching fire from the hott fumes from the flue whilst running on gas.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook