Avtex TV Stand Screws

mandycape replied on 08/03/2019 10:17

Posted on 08/03/2019 10:17

Does anyone know the size or having kicking about any spare screws from either a series 8 TV stand or mini soundbar - I need 2.  Or anyone know the size where I can buy on-line.

Thanks

Mandy

richardandros replied on 15/03/2019 12:37

Posted on 15/03/2019 12:37

I don't know if the size is different, but I'm sure, somewhere!, I have the screws from the stand of our series 7.  Don't need them because the TV is now mounted on a wall bracket.

ocsid replied on 15/03/2019 16:15

Posted on 15/03/2019 16:15

Realistically, they will only be M4 or M5 size, and being but a few pence buy sets of both. 

The issue will be  the required shank length, and sometimes too long can do real damage where the screw goes through and contacts something it should not. I would test  gently with a cocktail stick before going to B&Q etc. They only need to be long enough to do the job, so that little bit of homework should sort out the length to buy.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook