Autotrail Apache 632 Media Pack 11ELE

Porsche 100 replied on 16/08/2016 16:42

Posted on 16/08/2016 16:42

After ongoing problems, have decided to 'give up on' the media pack in our eleven plate Autotrail Apache. Any suggestions as to who to get to replace with a system consisting of tv, radio, and reversing camera only?

QFour replied on 16/08/2016 19:14

Posted on 16/08/2016 19:14

Most of it is a DIY project unless you want to pay through the nose. I fitted a Blaupunkt head unit that does just about everything you need. Can play DVD's, Reverse Camera Input will even connect to internet using it's Android system. The CapeTown 945 is the same as the Dometic one which the MH dealears sell at a considerable markup. On a previous MH I had a camera fitted by the professionals. Could not give me a price as they didn't know how long it would take to sort. When I went to collect it I was presented with a bill for over £400 for fitting a £35 camera and doing a bit of wiring. It only worked for a couple of weeks so ask for my money back. They refused but the Judge thought I should have a refund + costs.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook