Autotrail 610 SE

chickster123 replied on 19/08/2018 21:35

Posted on 19/08/2018 21:35

Hello we bought a Auto trail 610 SE 18 plate about 13 weeks ago and after it had been on the drive for a hour we had water coming from the fresh water tank ,it seems that the inspection cap had been cross threaded so not a good start, I filled the water tank up on Thursday just gone 16/8 so we could have our first trip away , We got to the pub stop and did not use any water until Sat 18/8 and then only for washing and making coffee ,I noticed that the water tank bars were only on 2 instead of 5 ,so we then moved to a different pub stop and in the afternoon the landlord let us fill up with water but has soon as it filled up it began to pour out from what i thought was the overflow pipes and the bars went back down to 2 and the red light came on so something was not right as I said this 610 SE is only 13 weeks old is there something i have missed because this cannot be right , Has anybody else had water issues thanks Neil.

Boff replied on 22/08/2018 18:53

Posted on 22/08/2018 18:53

Our caravan has an internal tank. The drain down valve has 2 positions. 3/4 of a turn drains down to 20 litres for travelling several turns dumps the lot.  Maybe you have something similar and it’s sticking or not fully closed.

DavidKlyne replied on 23/08/2018 09:43

Posted on 23/08/2018 09:43

If its any help there is a V-Line owners group on Facebook which might provide the answer. The most obvious thing to do would be to return it to the dealer or at least have a chat over the phone. 

David

meecee replied on 23/08/2018 17:18

Posted on 23/08/2018 17:18

We've had our v line 610 for 5 weeks and have been away in it for 10 days with no problems with water so far.  We're away again next week so will keep an eye out.  I'll post on here if we have any issues.  

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook