Autocruise 2006 to 2011 habitation door

coombsmk2 replied on 30/10/2016 16:46

Posted on 30/10/2016 16:46

Hello all fellow motorhome and caravan club members. My quest is simple. For over a year now I have been trying to locate a new or reclaimed habitation door complete to fit our Autocruise Stardream 2009. I have exhausted every avenue I can think of,(swift) (dometic)all the usual old stock suppliers  ( o/leary etc etc) no new stock in u/k or aus. A good reclaimed autocruise  door would suffice build dates from approx 2006 to 2011. Door size is shorter than current motorhomes otherwise I could fit another make complete ..door size is approx: 560 cm x 1730 cm. Outer frame measures 610 cm x 1770 cm...All breakers in uk so far tried have been a no go. Is there anyone out there with any useful information? New or used. Thank you....

replied on 31/10/2016 20:33

Posted on 31/10/2016 20:33

Yep, many members do not look here.

Alan

QFour replied on 01/11/2016 09:07

Posted on 01/11/2016 09:07

It looks like the manufacturer stopped making them for some reason so everyone was forced to use the new size. Does'nt say much for Swift if you cannot get a door for a model that only finish production 5 years ago. Whats wrong with the original door. Is there no chance of salvaging it.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook