Auto Trail 2013 Media/Reverse camera

Youngbunch replied on 26/11/2016 15:48

Posted on 26/11/2016 15:48

Strange setup. Went to start up today and the Media centre had no life - No reverse camera,radio,satnav - zilch. Thought may be a fuse.

Parked up, switched off ignition and switched on leisure battery - bingo ! the Media centre started up with the radio.

Started up via ignition, Media centre powers off and cant be started

I'm guessing there are 2 circuits powering the unit. Any ideas what to look for ??

young thomas replied on 26/11/2016 20:37

Posted on 26/11/2016 20:37

just google the Autotrail media system and you might be able to find your particular issue....there will be plenty to choose from, this particular design gem has caused plenty of frustration....Sad

Youngbunch replied on 05/12/2016 20:23

Posted on 05/12/2016 20:23

Ok Update time - I'm a numpty !

the leisure battery needs to be switched on, if it is isolated the Media Centire is also off. We must have had a bad day !

The short trip we made was to give the MH a run but as I sat down to start up the motor the OH switched off the leisure battery at the isolate.

anyway, as I said numpty - but at least we figured it out.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook