3rd bed Elddis Accordo 135

lancashirelass48 replied on 30/05/2021 15:05

Posted on 30/05/2021 15:05

Hi. Some friends are selling an Elddis Accordo 135 3 berth motor home. However the third bed looks very small and am worried my 6 year old granddaughter will fall out. Has anyone had any experience with this? 
lancashirelass48 

Takethedogalong replied on 03/06/2021 22:12

Posted on 03/06/2021 22:12

Had a look at Cabbunk. It’s an old idea updated. Our Suntor A60 van, built in the 1970’s, came with a similar stretcher type bed, that went across the whole length of the van with the pop up roof ‘popped’. We bought the van off my BIL, he toured in it with his wife, and their young daughter, who slept up in the roof. Great idea though across the cab in today’s MH’s for small children.

This is a link to what we had as a first camper, really tiny, but we loved it. It doesn’t show the bunk, but basically it went up in the roof space. https://heritagemachines.com/restorations/rare-morris-suntor-camper/

cyberyacht replied on 20/06/2021 13:28

Posted on 20/06/2021 13:28

Had a 3rd berth on my previous Marquis(Accordo) 125. I think it probably had a previous life in the Spanish Inquisition as a rack.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook