Swift Servicing

countax replied on 08/07/2022 12:27

Posted on 08/07/2022 12:27

Good afternoon.

My Sterling Eccles 580 (Swift) has just been serviced by a mobile technician. He has stamped the Service Book however when I asked him about updating the Swift database he replied that Swift are having problems with the database and hence it cannot be updated at present. Is anyone aware of any such issues?

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 08/07/2022 22:55

Posted on 08/07/2022 22:55

Content has been removed.

Ready2Retire replied on 24/02/2023 10:40

Posted on 24/02/2023 10:40

Hi I’m relatively new to caravanning and I’m looking for advice on what the service intervals should be on my new caravan. It’s a 2022 swift and was wondering if it’s annual or mileage dependant. 
thanks in advance 

regards

mark 

KjellNN replied on 24/02/2023 11:37

Posted on 24/02/2023 11:37

Your handbook should tell you the requirements for keeping the warranty intact.     If nothing has changed since we got our van then you will need annual servicing around the time of the anniversary of original purchase.

There is a time slot allowed around the date, the handbook should tell you, if I remember correctly it was about 30- 45 days each side.  It is  important that you check the details and comply.

Depending on the insurance cover you have taken, there may also be a requirement there for annual servicing.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook