Swift Elegance Microwave Oven

marchhare replied on 15/07/2021 14:53

Posted on 15/07/2021 14:53

I dont know if this subject has been covered, but last week our microwave stopped working. The lights came on, the base plate revolved but no heat. So looking on the internet I came to the conclusion that we needed a replacement. With no brand name available the only clue was a reference model number BMSW20. I looked on the internet and found a similar looking microwave from Cookology. I phoned them, quoted the reference model number that I had and they confirmed that their model IM20LSS was a direct replacement. I ordered one off E Bay ( ironically the firm was selling them cheaper on E Bay than ordering direct ). This was on Monday. It arrived on Wednesday and fitted today Thursday. All we had to do was replace the feet on the new oven with those from the old one. So if your microwave dies on you and it is a model BMSW20 you know what to order as a replacement.

Tigi replied on 15/07/2021 19:44

Posted on 15/07/2021 19:44

Useful piece of info made a copy for future ref  just in case - thanks

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook