Sprite Musketeer 1982 for spares or repair

Ian4624 replied on 13/05/2012 21:20

Posted on 13/05/2012 21:20

I apologise in advance if this is the wrong forum to raise this but I am new to this site. I've tried various sites already including this site's "classified" which did not seem to want to accept my "advert".

I have just returned to caravanning after a lengthy absence and have recently bought another younger caravan. 

I have a 1982 Sprite Musketeer which has been languishing in storage for 20 years suffering the ravages of time and the elements.  It is still basically intact (roof-light, windows, fridge, hob, oven and water pumps but has damp in both lower rear corners and the gas bottle securing platform has corroded away. If there is anyone out there who needs spare parts and could take it away they are welcome to have it. I will need any expressions of interest within 2 weeks of today (13 May) or it will have to be consigned to be a chicken shed in the corner of some field as it is occupying the storage pitch which I need for it's replacement. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook