Reich Easy Driver basic

TLM replied on 17/03/2023 13:02

Posted on 17/03/2023 13:02

Keeps cutting out after moving a metre or so. Mostly will re-connect after a few seconds. Leisure battery OK, remote batteries replaced. Red signal light on remote not blinking. Any thoughts please? Thanks in advance.

DesTec replied on 17/03/2023 15:06

Posted on 17/03/2023 15:06

I suggest you contact Reich UK Office at Hednesford Staffs ( tel 01543 459243 ) and speak to either Tim or John. They were extremely helpful last year when the engagement motor on one side had an intermittent fault. I ended up in taking the offending unit down ( 100 mls ), went for lunch and the unit was repaired and serviced when I collected it. It was just at the end of it's 5 year warranty!

You can't get better service than that!

John

dave the rave replied on 17/03/2023 20:52

Posted on 17/03/2023 20:52

how old is the caravan battery?A battery can have voltage but the amperage is what matters!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook