Porch awning for Swift Eccles 590

JayBoro replied on 17/10/2020 15:34

Posted on 17/10/2020 15:34

Hello, 

ive just ordered my first ever caravan. So much to learn! I’m trying to find a porch awning that won’t cover the windows, having read to try and avoid this. 
Does anyone have a 590 and found a suitable size porch awning fitted from the rear of the van?

Thank you in advance. 

Tinwheeler replied on 18/10/2020 22:22

Posted on 18/10/2020 22:22

I know. I wasn’t commenting to you in any derogatory way but posting to let anyone coming first to this thread know that the other exists. Otherwise you'd likely end up with replies in both threads and it would be messy.👍🏻

I expect this one will be closed or removed.

JayBoro replied on 19/10/2020 10:13

Posted on 19/10/2020 10:13

Fair point, I’m still trying to find my way around having just joined. I find the PC version easier to use and some parts missing on the mobile version. I don’t always have access to my PC though. 

I give it a day for you to get chance to read this then probably best if I delete the thread. I’ve seen that’s possible in PC but can’t see it on mobile.

JillwithaJay replied on 19/10/2020 10:28

Posted on 19/10/2020 10:28

JayBoro.  As you'll probably have seen, I've locked the second thread as a duplicate so this one can stay open as it's now in the right place.

Tinwheeler replied on 19/10/2020 10:49

Posted on 19/10/2020 10:13 by JayBoro

Fair point, I’m still trying to find my way around having just joined. I find the PC version easier to use and some parts missing on the mobile version. I don’t always have access to my PC though. 

I give it a day for you to get chance to read this then probably best if I delete the thread. I’ve seen that’s possible in PC but can’t see it on mobile.

Posted on 19/10/2020 10:49

Unfortunately, you can't delete threads, JB, on any device. You can delete and edit posts but only within a few minutes of the original posting.

See Rowena's link for your replies so far.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook