Picked up my Coachman Pastiche 525/4 Today

Triban replied on 08/02/2013 19:16

Posted on 08/02/2013 19:16

Hi all,

Just writing to say this morning I finally picked up my 2013 Coachman Pastiche 525/4 caravan after ordering it at the Lawns last September.  It has been a long wait!!!

Unfortunately I am working this evening so can't even play with my new toy until tomorrow.

We were originally considering going away for one night on Saturday just to try it out, but after seeing the forcast for how much snow we might get we have knocked that on the head.

So this weekend will be spent loading it up, finding a new home for everything, and just generally playing with all the gadgets, just in the drive way.

Fingers crossed the weather gets better next week because I am on the early shift and we could go away on the Friday to try it all out.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook