Lunar Clubman roof mounted mushroom air vents

baileyvanman replied on 09/05/2023 21:56

Posted on 09/05/2023 21:56

I have a 2015 Lunar Clubman CK which I have owned from new. There are two "mushroom" type roof mounted ventilators over where the microwave is situated.

Both ventilators are now very brittle and one has cracked but I've managed to source replacements. 

My question is, it appears the microwave has to be removed to replace the vents but I can't see how this is done. The microwave is loose in its normal position but I don't want to exert any undue pressure in case I break something (A speciality of mine!)

Has anyone had experience of removing the microwave (Daewoo) from its normal position?

DavidRC replied on 10/05/2023 08:50

Posted on 10/05/2023 08:50

Have you tried looking on the Facebook page for the Lunar Caravan Owners Technical Support Group?

The question of how to remove a microwave crops up from time to time and a search may find an answer for you although the exact method does seem to vary from model to model.

Hope you get it sorted.

Earnchuk replied on 04/02/2024 19:06

Posted on 04/02/2024 19:06

Hi Baileyvanman. Where did you purchase the replacements from and how did you get on removing the microwave. I will shortly be facing the same dilemma. Any info much appreciated. 

Thanks

D

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook