Lock n level

anddogscometoo replied on 28/06/2021 20:26

Posted on 28/06/2021 20:26

We are new to caravanning and the thing we struggle the most with is levelling our van side to side. We can manage to level but have not been able to fit our Alko wheel lock. I have read that the inflatable Lock n level would solve this issue. Do any of you use these and would you recommend? 😊

Whittakerr replied on 29/06/2021 08:19

Posted on 29/06/2021 08:19

I've used a Lock 'n' Level for five or six years now and it's one of the best accessories i've bought.

Its quick and easy to use and fitting the Alko wheel lock is very easy. My caravan is fitted with a motor mover which makes it even easier, but if yours hasn't got a mover it's still straight forward and easy.

Go to the Lock 'n' Level web site and have a look at the videos.

eurortraveller replied on 29/06/2021 08:49

Posted on 28/06/2021 20:26 by anddogscometoo

We are new to caravanning and the thing we struggle the most with is levelling our van side to side. We can manage to level but have not been able to fit our Alko wheel lock. I have read that the inflatable Lock n level would solve this issue. Do any of you use these and would you recommend? 😊

Posted on 29/06/2021 08:49

An alternative is to replace the Alko wheel lock with something easier

anddogscometoo replied on 29/06/2021 09:22

Posted on 29/06/2021 08:19 by Whittakerr

I've used a Lock 'n' Level for five or six years now and it's one of the best accessories i've bought.

Its quick and easy to use and fitting the Alko wheel lock is very easy. My caravan is fitted with a motor mover which makes it even easier, but if yours hasn't got a mover it's still straight forward and easy.

Go to the Lock 'n' Level web site and have a look at the videos.

Posted on 29/06/2021 09:22

Thanks, that's good to know! We have watched the videos and thought it can't be that easy! Think we will bite the bullet and get one ordered!😊

anddogscometoo replied on 29/06/2021 09:25

Posted on 29/06/2021 08:49 by eurortraveller

An alternative is to replace the Alko wheel lock with something easier

Posted on 29/06/2021 09:25

We did consider this but got a substantial reduction on our insurance with it so decided against it. It has such good reviews and we don't always have to use ramps so think we will stick with it.😊

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook