Four birth fixed single beds?

ScreenNameB20FEC9136 replied on 07/06/2022 11:56

Posted on 07/06/2022 11:56

Hi all, I have just bought a tow car and am looking for a caravan but am struggling to find anything to the specification that I want. 

I am really looking for something with 4 single beds which are large enough for average sized adults (accepting that they will be more cramped than a usual bed).  A lot of lounges convert to a double bed but I am looking for something where he benches can also be used as single beds and most adverts don't seem to provide dimensions.

Has anyone got any advice on brands and models that I could look at?

Thanks

Alan

Takethedogalong replied on 07/06/2022 12:22

Posted on 07/06/2022 12:22

A brief look has thrown up a few possibles on Autotrader website, so you might need to look at a few options and then ask for exact bed dimensions. Four fixed beds and you are likely to be in the almost 8 metre long category. Good luck.

Cornersteady replied on 07/06/2022 13:11

Posted on 07/06/2022 13:11

A layout that comes close might be the Sprite Major 6 TD, it has two fixed bunk beds at the back and the other seating can easily be made into singles to sleep 5.

We have one and certainly the front singles and rear dinette are adult size while the bottom buck is a little narrow it will take an adult. The top buck can take an adult but it's quite difficult to climb into. We now use it as a three (sometimes four) berth with ourselves and grown up children.

see here: https://www.swiftgroup.co.uk/caravans/swift-sprite/

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook