Decals - Replacements

Conqueror2 replied on 14/08/2019 18:06

Posted on 14/08/2019 18:06

A side decal on my Lunar Clubman SI 2014 has wrinkled and needs replacement.  I see quite a few discussion items on decals but cannot identify any graphics company who can supply replacements. 

Can anyone recommend a company who can supply replacement/copy Lunar decals?

Oneputt replied on 15/08/2019 13:44

Posted on 15/08/2019 13:44

All the decals on my ex Lunar needed to changed not once but twice.  When I traded the van the dealer commented that the decals on Lunar are the lowest quality possible.   I’ve seen the van since they put new decals on it and it looks great.  

No idea where they sourced the decals from as they aren’t Lunar dealers

Phishing replied on 15/08/2019 23:39

Posted on 15/08/2019 23:39

Sorry cant help with original suppliers.

Any decent vinyl cutting shop (the places that do trade vans) can do decals, the printing/cutting is not a problem. The issue is that you have to get the originals to them or an engineering drawing. You could try tracing them and sending a picture for the colour.

Conqueror2 replied on 16/08/2019 07:32

Posted on 16/08/2019 07:32

I have also placed a question on Lunar Caravan Owners FaceBook. It is surprising the number of owners with a similar issue.  Equally surprising is how hard it is to locate a company who can replicate the Lunar decals, someone out there is missing an opportunity.

geoffeales replied on 16/08/2019 08:45

Posted on 16/08/2019 07:48 by Oneputt

Try the below, I’ve no idea what the quality is like.  They even do decals for continental (quality is so much better) vans

https://www.caravangraphics.com/caravan-stickers/e-z.html?p=7

Posted on 16/08/2019 08:45

these guys are brilliant, if they don't have it they will make it for you and guide you step-by-step how to replace it. Can't recommend highly enough

richardandros replied on 19/08/2019 07:26

Posted on 15/08/2019 23:39 by Phishing

Sorry cant help with original suppliers.

Any decent vinyl cutting shop (the places that do trade vans) can do decals, the printing/cutting is not a problem. The issue is that you have to get the originals to them or an engineering drawing. You could try tracing them and sending a picture for the colour.

Posted on 19/08/2019 07:26

Agree - I used a company called DeSigns in Hull, many years ago - to make some ‘Landrover Experience ‘ decals for my off-road Disco. All I did was email a picture of the logo etc and they worked from that. Did a brilliant job. Best to get the company to fit them, though. Getting them on with no bubbles etc is a skill.

Rayrowe35 replied on 25/08/2022 22:03

Posted on 25/08/2022 22:03

My Lunar has badly bubbled and wrinkled decals. The ones with the greatest sun exposure are worst. Trim finish generally in the Lunar is poor.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook