Bailey Olympus 2011 Truma Water Heater

Mick7491 replied on 24/05/2022 15:50

Posted on 24/05/2022 15:50

I would appreciate some advice concerning the valve which changes the water supply from external to internal on the Truma Water Heater please. Currently the position is set to pull water from the external supply (see photo) and, in order to change this to the internal supply, it needs to be moved 180 deg in an anti-clockwise direction. However, the blue handle refuses to move and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I am loath to use too much brute force and ignorance as I don't wish to damage either the handle or the adjacent plastic pipes. If anyone can suggest where I'm going wrong, I'd be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Mick7491 replied on 08/06/2022 12:13

Posted on 08/06/2022 12:13

Hi David

Thanks for your reply. I have now managed to turn it 180 deg - brute force and ignorance can be useful sometimes.

Mick

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook