Air Porch Awning

Lauren81 replied on 01/04/2017 17:46

Posted on 01/04/2017 17:46

Hi All,

Looking for advice or recommendations with regards to an air filled porch awning for our Sprite Major 6 (2016 model). 

Thanks in advance,

Lauren

Rod235 replied on 02/04/2017 15:43

Posted on 02/04/2017 15:43

We have the Bradcot air aspire,not the cheapest but we had our last Bradcot porch for 15 years and found it good value for the price, so when we purchased a air awning last year it had to be Bradcot. We have used it for 14 weeks so far in a types of weather without any problems.

Milothedog replied on 03/04/2017 14:11

Posted on 03/04/2017 14:11

We have the same Bradcot Air Aspire 260, very pleased with it. We  went to a showroom in Surrey and saw many on display including the Kampa one but felt the Bradcot was a better quality product. It was a £100 more but there was nothing else to buy for it, Back poles, Storm straps etc are all included, it even came with an electric pump and a manual pump.

The only thing we did buy was an awning mat/carpet to suit.

I'm not sure, but I think the basic one like mine has been discontinued in favour of the modular version which is more expensive but you may find someone who still has some stock of them if you decide it suits you..

Ian

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook