Adria Adora 612 Seine

selawman replied on 31/01/2023 12:31

Posted on 31/01/2023 12:31

We currently have a 2019 Elddis Riva 550 Black Edition (Avante). Its our 1st van & having experienced this one we now know what we would like in a 2nd van & are ready to change it.

Having visited the NEC show in November we had settled on the Bailey Unicorn Cadiz, but having further researched & read numerous reports regarding Bailey build quality & resulting possible issues, (leaks, quality of cabinets & fittings etc’) we are now considering the Adria Adora 612 Seine instead.

A dealer has offered me a good deal for a new but 2022 model.

As I mentioned, this will only be our 2nd van, so does anybody know, firstly, if there any significant updates on the 2023 model? (Compared to the 2022).

Also, any reasons I should not go for the Adria?

marley1 replied on 31/01/2023 12:42

Posted on 31/01/2023 12:42

We had an Adria 2017 Isonzo and in the hot weather the front windows and sky window completely fell out during a trip , we were unable to get any help as we had not had it serviced during the covid years. There is no help from Adria and no one could mend it so it had to go to scrap . That is my answer to Adria caravans .

Extugger replied on 31/01/2023 15:49

Posted on 31/01/2023 15:49

I had an Adria Isonzo 2015, bought from new. It was faultless in the 6 years I owned it - the best caravan I owned in my 40 years+ of touring. I found the aftersales service was brilliant and Adria even gave grace to those who couldn't get their caravans serviced in lockdown. I never had a problem and also used 3 different mobile Adria approved service people. I think you'll find, if you do your research, Adria top the list for Customer Satisfaction most years. That said - there's always one!

I bought mine on recommendations from mobile service engineers and others who were in the trade. My conclusions were that I would be vastly reducing my 'risks' by buying Adria. As it turned out, I was correct.

RedKite replied on 31/01/2023 16:23

Posted on 31/01/2023 16:23

We had a Adria Adora 640 twin axle a few years ago and it was well built and never had any issues, we have a friend in UK who had an Elddis and had nothing but trouble but he had 2 Adrias before that and now on his 4th Adria and a very happy bunny and we know he would recommend them over most UK caravans.

selawman replied on 01/02/2023 14:37

Posted on 31/01/2023 15:49 by Extugger

I had an Adria Isonzo 2015, bought from new. It was faultless in the 6 years I owned it - the best caravan I owned in my 40 years+ of touring. I found the aftersales service was brilliant and Adria even gave grace to those who couldn't get their caravans serviced in lockdown. I never had a problem and also used 3 different mobile Adria approved service people. I think you'll find, if you do your research, Adria top the list for Customer Satisfaction most years. That said - there's always one!

I bought mine on recommendations from mobile service engineers and others who were in the trade. My conclusions were that I would be vastly reducing my 'risks' by buying Adria. As it turned out, I was correct.

Posted on 01/02/2023 14:37

Quality, reliability, and good aftercare.

Rare to see those qualities together in on sentence these days.

Thank you.

selawman replied on 01/02/2023 14:40

Posted on 31/01/2023 16:23 by RedKite

We had a Adria Adora 640 twin axle a few years ago and it was well built and never had any issues, we have a friend in UK who had an Elddis and had nothing but trouble but he had 2 Adrias before that and now on his 4th Adria and a very happy bunny and we know he would recommend them over most UK caravans.

Posted on 01/02/2023 14:40

Most of my research on Adria seems to be confirming that.

Thank you.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook