We are new members saying hello

Gurtlush replied on 25/04/2020 12:27

Posted on 25/04/2020 12:27

Hello to all fellow members and hope your well during these troubled times.

We only became members of this fantastic club in February 2020, but we will never forget this year !  We realise how necessary the lock down is for our NHS staff and Carers but look forward to visiting sites and different locations . Still not used our 2 Free night stays on joining yet ! Which expire December 2020 ? 

We hope you all keep safe, don't be too despondent and the good times will be back.

Wayne & Michelle xx 

Moderator Comment - Moved from Story Section

nelliethehooker replied on 25/04/2020 21:20

Posted on 25/04/2020 21:20

Welcome to the club and CT, Gurtlush. I wonder if you should contact HO  and ask them if the vouchers can be extended into next year because of the lockdown, as there's no guarantee that the sites will be open this year.

DSB replied on 26/04/2020 22:17

Posted on 26/04/2020 22:17

Hi Wayne & Michelle.  Welcome to the Club, and especially to Club Together.  2020 has been a really unfortunate year...  difficult times indeed!  We are trying to make the best of our back garden.  Looks like most of out  BBQ's will be at home this year, instead of out in the caravan.  We're really missing the caravan and many other things too!  We'll get through, I'm sure.

David 

replied on 28/04/2020 22:03

Posted on 28/04/2020 22:03

Good evening, it's good to be back in the caravan world again.  I last bought a caravan in 2005 and spent most of my days in it travelling around Britain, unfortunately after a few years the joy of caravanning was to cease abruptly but I'm back and looking forward to the closures being lifted.  I've just purchased a Lunar Delta and await it's delivery, I've been spending the lockdown period arranging all the associated items and now look forward to the first week away.

bandgirl replied on 28/04/2020 22:50

Posted on 28/04/2020 22:50

Welcome Gurtlush and Dave.  I’m sure we’re all keen to get out in ur caravans and motorhomes this year, especially so if it’s your first time.  Fingers crossed this virus won’t affect the whole season and we can get going again sometime in the summer.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook