on the 1st day

golly79 replied on 22/12/2016 22:10

Posted on 22/12/2016 22:10

On the first day of December i collected a new Motorhome , i am calling it Benny, an Auto-Trail Frontier Scout Hi line 66 plate , i got £7,000 discount on it and £46k for my 14 plate AT 700 ( the baby sister to the scout ) 

as part of the deal i also got a 3 night free Holiday at Waterrow Touring Park ,the wardens there are fantastic and they remembered us from just over two years ago , 

i must admit the trip was very foggy to get to the site from Wellington ,but as we neared the site we got lovely clear sunny weather ,and yes i was in my shorts ,

thanks again waterrow for another fantastic stay 10/10 . for site ,wardens ,amenities .

brue replied on 23/12/2016 08:53

Posted on 23/12/2016 08:53

Our caravanning friends used Waterrow a lot, on a visit to see them there we decided to get our first van! Glad to hear the trip with your new van went well. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook