Useless New Site

duncancarrier replied on 26/12/2016 13:16

Posted on 26/12/2016 13:16

Just like to pass on my regards to the administrators of this new site. Total rubbish !!! thanks for ruining a user friendly site. really puts me off booking a club site. Why remove the 'site map'?, now I have to enter each choice to see if its near where I want to stay. !!!!

Fozzie replied on 26/12/2016 13:51

Posted on 26/12/2016 13:51

To DC

The search by map is still available just go to UK sites then Search and Book then underneath where do you want to go you will see Search by Map link highlighted in red.

Not easy I know,just needs time to navigate new web site.

Briang replied on 26/12/2016 14:20

Posted on 26/12/2016 13:16 by duncancarrier

Just like to pass on my regards to the administrators of this new site. Total rubbish !!! thanks for ruining a user friendly site. really puts me off booking a club site. Why remove the 'site map'?, now I have to enter each choice to see if its near where I want to stay. !!!!

Posted on 26/12/2016 14:20

Totally agree with you there. I've been on to them since the first day about the location where you are from. You untick a box but your location is still shown. Totally rubbish.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook