Saving Favourites in the App

ClubMember8A9092BD49 replied on 03/07/2024 09:28

Posted on 03/07/2024 09:28

I am a new member and still finding my way around but I have been reading a lot of posts about how you can't save a Favourite site on the web site but you can on the App. They don't sync but from other posts I have read, the IT doesn't seem to be the best in general! Anyway, I am using browser favourites on my laptop to save locations in a separate folder, not ideal but it works, but I have not been able to locate a Save button in the App. Could someone direct me to it please?

Thanks all :-)

SteveL replied on 03/07/2024 09:46

Posted on 03/07/2024 09:46

As far as I know saving of favourites isn’t possible within the App. Or if it is the club hasn’t communicated how to do it. Although that wouldn’t be a surprise. 
I seem to recall you could do it in the old App. However, this new one is basically the website with just a different front end. There is no offline capability as with the CCC version. It’s a very poor attempt at an App indeed.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook