Sainsbury's Everyday Shopping Card

fatbelly replied on 11/05/2020 16:10

Posted on 11/05/2020 16:10

Hi as members we wish to take up the offer of the Sainsbury's everyday shopping card. Before we do buy we'd like to know can either myself or my wife use the card as we tend do the shopping on our own plus with the current restrictions only one person from each household should do the shopping.
So can either myself or my wife use the card. I have emailed the club but not yet received a reply.
Thanks 

DavidKlyne replied on 11/05/2020 21:32

Posted on 11/05/2020 21:32

Have you thought about contacting Sainsburys themselves? I think they market the Everyday shopping card quite widely not just the Club. Is there anything on the card that identifies the user? 

David

fatbelly replied on 12/05/2020 10:19

Posted on 12/05/2020 10:19

Hi David, thanks for the reply. I did try searching for the card on sainsburys site but all the info regarded business's who wanted a card for their employee's to use & not the individual user. Unless someone on here can help further I guess I'll have to wait for a reply from the Club.

Normally I wouldn't be so careful buying a club product but given the debacle with the voucher offer I wanted to double check everything. 

eurortraveller replied on 16/05/2020 15:54

Posted on 16/05/2020 15:54

With it being a 52 mile round trip to get to Sainsbury's in Plymouth , plus a £2 toll to cross the bridge from  Cornwall into England, I haven't been tempted to avail myself of this valuable card. The Bodmin store would be a shade nearer but Bodmin has bad connations from days gone by so I steer clear of that town.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook