Recent Visit Survey

KeefySher replied on 08/03/2017 09:57

Posted on 08/03/2017 09:57

Yesterday I received an e-mail with a link to a survey following our recent visit to Baltic Wharf.

Thought this was a good use of technology, reaching out to the members, and gives the opportunity to not only rate aspects of the site, staff, access, but also opportunity to suggest improvements and local attractions.

Hope the comments are reviewed and enacted as that will help the club progress.

When you receive your opportunity, grasp it. tongue-out

Whilst normally post site reviews, unsure of the validity in repeat visit reviews in a short period, but the survey seems a positive move. Well done camc.

GTP replied on 08/03/2017 11:13

Posted on 08/03/2017 11:13

Likewise, just completed mine for our stay at Chatsworth Park...As stated above....let hope the comments are reviewed and enacted

replied on 08/03/2017 11:27

Posted on 08/03/2017 11:27

I have never completed one for a CC site. Only two sites that I would not return to. Been happy with all site wise. Access or exit are the only reasons for the two that I shall not use again.

I expect that most CC users expect that CC sites will be OK anyway

Dawn F replied on 08/03/2017 16:19

Posted on 08/03/2017 16:19

Site reviews are useful if well written, yes you always know that the pitch & toilets will be good standard on a CC site but it is always good to hear what else is good in the area, as motorhomers we are always keen to find out what is within walking distance of the site.  The site details can often be sketchy on this sort of information so a review from someone that has stayed on site is always good reading

I only wish people would title the review with the name of the site to save time looking at a review in an area you are never going to visit

brue replied on 08/03/2017 16:45

Posted on 08/03/2017 16:45

I hope the surveys will be useful, they certainly ask the right questions plus comments  about individual site visits. I've done three since the start of the year. I don't always review sites but the surveys give a more in depth view of  each site, reviews don't always give an accurate picture. smile

Wildwood replied on 18/03/2017 11:33

Posted on 18/03/2017 11:33

There is a section on the site details to add your comments and I think these are more use there as they will be seen by more people and easier to find.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook