Puzzled?

Surfer replied on 27/12/2016 11:25

Posted on 27/12/2016 11:25

The header for this forum clearly states "Club services and products".  Surely the website with all its failings and maybe good points which I have yet to find is a product or service?  Why are threads regarding the moan and groans about the website being moved elsewhere?  Surely the "How to use Club together" is not the appropriate forum?

blueroom23 replied on 09/01/2017 17:01

Posted on 09/01/2017 17:01

I have just entered website - first time for ages.  Has it changed beyond recognition ? Is it me ? Is it absolutely diabolical ? Is it so complex now and jumps around all the time for anyone else ? Entering 'centres' used to be so easy.  Have I lost the plot ?

SteveL replied on 09/01/2017 17:15

Posted on 09/01/2017 17:01 by blueroom23

I have just entered website - first time for ages.  Has it changed beyond recognition ? Is it me ? Is it absolutely diabolical ? Is it so complex now and jumps around all the time for anyone else ? Entering 'centres' used to be so easy.  Have I lost the plot ?

Posted on 09/01/2017 17:15

If you are using a phone then navigation is difficult. However, with a pad in landscape format or PC not so bad.

There are issues with having to navigate back to page you were on, if you login within a section. However, if you are already logged in, or just want to browse, it is not that involved to get to the centres section.

Club together from the top menu, discussions, then scroll down to centres and select. I don't think that is anymore difficult than before.

mitch1900 replied on 12/01/2017 10:37

Posted on 12/01/2017 10:37

I have just tried the new format website to book a C.L.

After entering in the area I wished to visit and scrolling down all the towns  ,finally entered my requirements.I.E. Electric hookup and toilet. On checking the suggested sites . I find neither site had a toilet!

Also when checking reviews many of the photos were a square with a question mark in the centre!

Is the new website fully compatible with my I Pad? The previous site was.

Why has the club changed what was a perfectly satisfactory system to one that to me is inferior.

Is it me?

P.S. I booked the sites by good old fashioned Telephone.

Tammygirl replied on 12/01/2017 14:01

Posted on 12/01/2017 14:01

I must admit that some parts I am getting to grips with now. I still dislike  when looking down the table of discussions I cannot see who made the last comment to a thread, just the time it was made, as it still displays the OP. This time consuming having to open each thread to see who posted last. I miss the view your last posts on the right hand side like we had before. I don't find following discussions so easy now with only the last comment able to be quoted.

peedee replied on 12/01/2017 17:22

Posted on 12/01/2017 14:01 by Tammygirl

I must admit that some parts I am getting to grips with now. I still dislike  when looking down the table of discussions I cannot see who made the last comment to a thread, just the time it was made, as it still displays the OP. This time consuming having to open each thread to see who posted last. I miss the view your last posts on the right hand side like we had before. I don't find following discussions so easy now with only the last comment able to be quoted.

Posted on 12/01/2017 17:22

You are not alone TG.

peedee

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook