New car discount vouchers

MaxHeadroom replied on 04/03/2021 13:31

Posted on 04/03/2021 13:31

Hi, I notice the club are offering the opportunity to request a discount voucher from JLR for certain new cars in their range. As an example you can get a discount off a Landrover Discovery Sport of 13%. I may request a voucher but wondered if anyone has used one and how the negotiations went?

If I went into a dealership and bargained as hard as I could and then, just before agreeing to the purchase, produce the voucher giving me a further 13% off? i.e. are these vouchers independent of any deal you could arrange?

Andy.

allanandjean replied on 04/03/2021 14:04

Posted on 04/03/2021 14:04

Hi, As said its likely to be off the list price. I bought my last two new cars from brokers and suggest you have a look at CARWOW where you can search for new, or second hand, stock, or build a new model.

Just noticed that the discount is UP TO 13% but, if you follow the link and sign up it shows that there are some restrictions  but the discount is shown as 13% off and shows starting list price. 

eribaMotters replied on 04/03/2021 15:20

Posted on 04/03/2021 15:20

Another one for the likes of Carwow. I bought my Audi A3, collected March 2019 for just under £22k, which was a £5k discount.

Colin

Oxfordeagle15 replied on 05/03/2021 16:31

Posted on 05/03/2021 16:31

In answer to your question - I purchased a 2021 Range Rover Sport with the Caravan Club discount and collected it on 05.01.21

The process is very simple - you apply to Jaguar Land Rover for a voucher and prove your membership of the CMC by scanning and sending your membership card.

I declared up front to the Dealership that I was going to use the CMC Jaguar Land Rover offer and thus their price needed to be better than that.  They did beat the CMC discount but not by big amounts.

There are a few conditions but overall a very positive experience.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook