New to touring or need a little practice?

RochelleCC replied on 09/03/2017 14:56

Posted on 09/03/2017 14:56

Are you a Caravan or Motorhome extraordinaire, or need a little practice?

Did anyone try out the Caravan and Motorhome Club motorhome taster sessions at the NEC? How did it go for you? If you enjoyed that, we also offer full Caravan and Motorhome courses, which come highly recommended by our members.

Find out more here

Mandy and Stewart replied on 04/04/2017 19:41

Posted on 04/04/2017 19:41

As a newbie I recently completed the caravan club manoeuvring course on the 18th March at the Scottish venue in West Lothian.

A really great and practical course which gives you the confidence and the techniques to properly position your van on the pitch. It also lets you appreciate when things are tight and you should just use the mover ( if you have one) until you have more experience.

Great course, great tutor Gerry, great fellow members. An all round well worthwhile days training.

Stewart-  

janie175 replied on 06/04/2017 23:29

Posted on 06/04/2017 23:29

Where do I find out about these courses?

I'm so new to this I haven't even picked up my caravan yet (I collect it on Monday 10th April......and yes, I'm very excited)

I'm live in wiltshire

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook