Live Chat help required

Lyric replied on 29/03/2017 17:47

Posted on 29/03/2017 17:47

Hello, can some one tell me if this is still available on the website please?  I have found contact us and the live chat explanation saying press the box on the right of the page, but I cannot see the box anywhere.

SteveL replied on 29/03/2017 18:16

Posted on 29/03/2017 18:16

On my iPad if I touch contact us, which is between my profile and FAQ, at the top right of the screen, it brings up a contact us page with a button for live chat mid way up on the right hand side. It also pops up of its own accord on occasions, I am not sure why.

edit

Reading your post again you seem to have done what I have suggested. No idea why you are not seeing the button, what device are you using? Also what time of day are you trying, I am not sure it is available late at night?

Lyric replied on 29/03/2017 18:38

Posted on 29/03/2017 18:38

SteveL Thank you for your reply, I am using an ipad and would you believe it, I have just tried it again and there it is 😊. It was definately not there about an hour ago. Thanks again.

D3an replied on 30/03/2017 10:33

Posted on 30/03/2017 10:33

HI Lyric

Can I ask when it was you where looking to arrange a live chat approximately? Day and time if you know.

Dean

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook