Letter From CMC Insurance

dinglebin replied on 21/07/2017 19:10

Posted on 21/07/2017 19:10

Hi - Has anyone else who uses the clubs 5C's insurance received a letter recently to say that they were unable to recover the current months premium?  We pay by monthly DD and apparently they were unable to recover the payment for July.  I've just contacted the bank and they've advised me that an attempt hasn't even been made and that the dd is set up still.  They suggested that the fault was more likely at the insurers end.

JaRT replied on 21/07/2017 21:24

Posted on 21/07/2017 19:10 by dinglebin

Hi - Has anyone else who uses the clubs 5C's insurance received a letter recently to say that they were unable to recover the current months premium?  We pay by monthly DD and apparently they were unable to recover the payment for July.  I've just contacted the bank and they've advised me that an attempt hasn't even been made and that the dd is set up still.  They suggested that the fault was more likely at the insurers end.

Posted on 21/07/2017 21:24

Not so far no. I did get my renewal reminder though, which I've sorted.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook