Internet logging off

jspur replied on 28/04/2019 18:24

Posted on 28/04/2019 18:24

Hi everyone, 

can someone please ease tell me how you actually log off the club internet, because I cannot find out how to? 

i want to use my iPhone instead of my iPad, but it keeps telling me I cannot log onto two devices, which I know already. It then says to press below message to log me off my iPad, but it will not do it and will not connect me to my iPhone until I have logged off my iPad, which is virtually impossible.  I cannot seem to get a page up with the log out option.

Any help please.

replied on 28/04/2019 18:28

Posted on 28/04/2019 18:28

I used to type ' logoff.net' into the browser ....... or was it  ' logon.net'  ?

This brought a prompt up. Now slightly different on my  tablet

Vulcan replied on 28/04/2019 20:09

Posted on 28/04/2019 18:24 by jspur

Hi everyone,

can someone please ease tell me how you actually log off the club internet, because I cannot find out how to?

i want to use my iPhone instead of my iPad, but it keeps telling me I cannot log onto two devices, which I know already. It then says to press below message to log me off my iPad, but it will not do it and will not connect me to my iPhone until I have logged off my iPad, which is virtually impossible.  I cannot seem to get a page up with the log out option.

Any help please.

Posted on 28/04/2019 20:09

This might help. Click on "Using Wi-Fi on more than one device". 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook