Insurance online problems.

TheStens19 replied on 07/04/2018 10:32

Posted on 07/04/2018 10:32

I am trying to renew my caravan insurance online without success. I click on the 'Buy Now' tab on the Continue Your Cover page, this just takes me to a review of my present cover. There seems no option to confirm the renewal am I doing something wrong? I am on iMac running Firefox.

I would like to renew now as it the week-end and the office not now open again until Monday the date the insurance expires.

SteveL replied on 07/04/2018 11:08

Posted on 07/04/2018 11:08

Is yours not auto renewal unless you cancel.? We are on our fourth year and I have never had to confirm yet. Clearly if the cover wasn't enough or you had other queries you would have to phone.

On our renewal it said something like, if you are happy with the policy and there are no changes required you need do nothing, we will take payments from your account as before.

Metheven replied on 07/04/2018 11:12

Posted on 07/04/2018 11:12

I am not on auto renewal so usually about a month before a window pops up on my Profile page inviting me to renew, it is this I use but obviously not appearing for you. Auto renewal is just that, if nothing is changed they take your money.

You have left it a little late now to telephone someone. Are you away or going away on Monday, you seem to have no option now but to wait until then to confirm.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook