European Directories 2015

TheAdmiral replied on 13/12/2014 12:11

Posted on 13/12/2014 12:11

I know this has been covered within an ACSi thread but it went off piste !!

i took delivery of the "Pack of Three" for £20 on Thursday, and am extremely diappointed as the Layout has changed considerably for the worse, why oh why change something that has been the same for donkeys of years and been so easy to use. Now you have to identify the Region not Department that the site is located, at the beginning of each region there is no map, you have to fumble your way to the back of the directory to find the Town name in alphabetical order. This new layout has probably been designed by someone at Grimstead Towers who has no clue whatsoever what we as members want from a Sites Directory. How about a survey ?

So my £20 worth of directories will stay on the shelf gathering dust as I shall be using my trusty 2011 Directories as they are a total waste of money in my eyes

from a Sad Admiral  Sad

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook