CL Map Search

Shirl250 replied on 04/06/2017 20:06

Posted on 04/06/2017 20:06

I haven't used the map search for a while but on doing so today  I find I cannot search for an Adult Only CL anymore. I'm sure in the past this was possible. I can search for Adult only CL's in a particular county which produces a list but this means I have to go into each entry to find out exactly where they are. Could someone please enlighten me as to why this facility is no longer available.

CholseyGrange replied on 05/06/2017 09:23

Posted on 05/06/2017 09:23

I'd agree - The 'Map Search' for CL's leaves a lot to be desired.  It was OK on the 'old' website (not great) but it seems to have gone backwards on the new site (as a number of other things have..)  

Unfortunately there remain a large number of pending 'fixes' that have been promised - not least the Reviews and the fact that the 'App' still refers to the old database.. hence is increasingly out of date..  

Fisherman replied on 05/06/2017 10:24

Posted on 05/06/2017 10:24

We were looking at Anglesey Cls. Reviews are old so now going to a commercial site. What do Cls get out of the club?

Natasha2 replied on 05/06/2017 10:54

Posted on 05/06/2017 10:24 by Fisherman

We were looking at Anglesey Cls. Reviews are old so now going to a commercial site. What do Cls get out of the club?

Posted on 05/06/2017 10:54

Fisherman we can recommend an amazing CL on Angelsey, stayed there a few weeks ago.

Pwll Preban. See my review.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook