Changing contact details

KjellNN replied on 31/08/2016 00:14

Posted on 31/08/2016 00:14

I am trying to change my phone numbers as I have a new mobile number, but the edit function does not seem to work.  Is there a better way?

replied on 31/08/2016 07:15

Posted on 31/08/2016 07:15

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

KjellNN replied on 31/08/2016 12:18

Posted on 31/08/2016 12:18

Mmmmm, maybe you are right!

But as part of the membership details they do ask you to keep contact details up to date.

OH now has my old number, the one the Club have, and she is dire at turning on the phone, keeping it charged up, remembering to have it with her, even at hearing it ring!

DavidKlyne replied on 31/08/2016 12:48

Posted on 31/08/2016 12:48

Could you not ring the Club. I think there are issues with updating our details. (wait until you have a motorhomeWink) on the website.

David

KjellNN replied on 31/08/2016 13:08

Posted on 31/08/2016 13:08

Yes I could, just not so convenient.  And not free!

We have moved phone and BB provider as BT prices were rediculous, and decided not to take a calling plan as we are away quite a bit.  Calls are free on Saturdays and Sundays, but the Club is not open then.  At other times the calls are very expensive so we are using our mobiles instead, which are on PAYG.

It is actually working out very well, only a problem when you get these 2 minute recorded messages (as when ringing the doctor's surgery) before you get through, or when you get in a queue and are hanging on for ages.

I did wonder if there was a problem, possibly saw it mentioned on CT a while back.

replied on 31/08/2016 13:50

Posted on 31/08/2016 13:50

replied on 31/08/2016 13:54

Posted on 31/08/2016 13:54

replied on 31/08/2016 13:55

Posted on 31/08/2016 13:55

SteveL replied on 31/08/2016 15:20

Posted on 31/08/2016 15:20

We have moved phone and BB provider as BT prices were rediculous, and decided not to take a calling plan as we are away quite a bit.  Calls are free on Saturdays and Sundays, but the Club is not open then.  At other times the calls are very expensive so we are using our mobiles instead, which are on PAYG.

It is actually working out very well, only a problem when you get these 2 minute recorded messages (as when ringing the doctor's surgery) before you get through, or when you get in a queue and are hanging on for ages.

I did wonder if there was a problem, possibly saw it mentioned on CT a while back.

You could try Skype, K. I think it is 1.8p a min to UK land lines. Might work out cheaper than the mobile, unless you have inclusive minutes.

Wildwood replied on 31/08/2016 20:16

Posted on 31/08/2016 20:16

I suppose you could always send an e mail but not sure if it works.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook