2016 European Sites Direcory

TheAdmiral replied on 04/03/2015 10:39

Posted on 04/03/2015 10:39

No doubt  the people who designed this load of rubbish for 2015 are now starting to plan the 2016 Edition. Please can you revert to the old method of entries, I have wasted so much time trying to find sites with the new system, it was a waste of £20.

For example, the site we stay at in the Dordogne at Castelnaud la Chappel used to be found as it's near Sarlat used to be under S and was since I first started going there in the 1970's , try to find it now, it is in the Dordogne but the Dordogne is not a Department, so you have to be a Geographical Genious to know what Department Sarlat is in to finally locate the site, this is just an example, there are loads of  other sites that I have tried to find and failed miserably. I am glad that I have retained the older version as the 2015 offering is total c--p  ( look up the index i hear some of you say, why should you have to fumble around searching for the index every time you are looking for a site)

So please whoever is designing the 2016 version please think before you decide to change. There's that old saying "If it ain't broke" etc.

Rant over

For Sale = 2015 Caravan Club European Sites Directory (Complete set)

Admiral

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook