Tried everything and everything

Heethers replied on 27/01/2017 09:45

Posted on 27/01/2017 09:45

No matter how l try l can't edit my profile can't change my mobile number to my new one. l have even rang the club who said they have done it been on chat line who say the same but it still comes up with the old one. Given up now if the club needs to contact me in a emergency then l am afraid it won't happen. Run out of idea's

Heethers

volvoman9 replied on 27/01/2017 10:49

Posted on 27/01/2017 10:49

Since the new format came out i have not tried this but out of interest i just have and there appears to be something wrong.I tried to alter a small detail of my profile but it just wont work.I am useing a full size desktop PC.

v9

JD6620 replied on 27/01/2017 11:02

Posted on 27/01/2017 11:02

When I changed my profile picture it took two days before it actually changed, so maybe give it a few days and see what happens.

nelliethehooker replied on 27/01/2017 21:42

Posted on 27/01/2017 09:45 by Heethers

No matter how l try l can't edit my profile can't change my mobile number to my new one. l have even rang the club who said they have done it been on chat line who say the same but it still comes up with the old one. Given up now if the club needs to contact me in a emergency then l am afraid it won't happen. Run out of idea's

Heethers

Posted on 27/01/2017 21:42

Just to be sure, have you pressed the save button after changing the number? I would think you have but it's just a thought. Perhaps you could clear your cache and try re-entering your new number again... again just a thought.

brue replied on 28/01/2017 09:45

Posted on 27/01/2017 11:02 by JD6620

When I changed my profile picture it took two days before it actually changed, so maybe give it a few days and see what happens.

Posted on 28/01/2017 09:45

This has happened to me but then I tried clearing my browser history and the photo changed quickly. I think I also used the refresh button too.

KjellNN replied on 28/01/2017 12:34

Posted on 28/01/2017 12:34

I too have tried several times to change my mobile phone number online, but it immediately reverts to the old one.

When I make a booking I have to keep altering the number for every booking, which is a real pain.

Same with trying to alter my location on my profile as it is incorrect.

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2017 15:45

Posted on 27/01/2017 09:45 by Heethers

Heethers

Posted on 28/01/2017 15:45

Heethers, not exactly sure what you are trying to do. On the profile page linked to this forum, there is nowhere to either enter or change your mobile number. It isn't the sort of information that anyone would put straight into the public domain. Perhaps you are looking at your membership details elsewhere?

There are ongoing issues with the profile page, changing one's home location being a case in point, sir I would be wary about putting any very personal details onto here at the moment. Hope this helps.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook