Re -b randing more important than members services

MikeHinks replied on 22/02/2017 08:28

Posted on 22/02/2017 08:28

Just found out that the publication Great Days Out 2017 has been delayed because of re-branding. I guess the same reason applies to the issuing of the Club Book. Bad enough not to have an annual update but to have to wait until March, a quarter of the way through the year is unacceptable.

Please don't refer me to the web site which is one of the worst I have encountered.

I guess as I am not singing the praises of the club, this post will be moderated

TwoJays replied on 22/02/2017 09:17

Posted on 22/02/2017 09:17

Quite right Mike. Treat us like adults - 'change can be daunting'!!! A name change and all the pathetic FAQs - get real. There was no consultation and surely, since 'motorhomes' were always known as 'motor caravans' why the expense of new logos, paperwork, books etc not to mention what all the new site signage must be costing. The sites are getting expensive enough already - the only reason we remain as members is to use CLs.

Bugs replied on 22/02/2017 09:17

Posted on 22/02/2017 09:17

Hi Mike

Comments about yesterday's announcement are being made HERE

I'll close this extra discussion.

Cheers

Bugs

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook