Privacy

GaryFin replied on 30/05/2018 09:08

Posted on 30/05/2018 09:08

I found a letter from the Club the other day, and I detest spam mail so I was about to chuck it and saw it was from CAMC and I don't often get stuff from you to be fair. 
However I logged on to check my privacy settings...as i have done countless times with many sites over the last week!...to find one of the best put together privacy management pages I've ever seen.
I actually Deleted User my Tumblr account because theirs was so unfriendly, and google's is a punishment, designed to frustrate you and if you don't accept some of what they want then you can't use their service.
"Trusted Partners" is one of my most hated phrases!
So, Caravan and Motorhome Club, controlled all my preferences within 3 minutes of logging in and was able to get just what I want.
Fabulous effort whoever did that and thanks for making it easy for members.

Kimberley replied on 31/05/2018 11:39

Posted on 31/05/2018 11:39

Hi GaryFin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

I have passed your comments onto the team, they will be delighted our Members have found this easy to use.

Kind regards.

Kimberley.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook